The Premier University in historic Cavite recognized for excellence in the development of globally competitive and morally upright individuals.
Cavite State University shall provide excellent, equitable, and relevant educational opportunities in the arts, sciences, and technology through quality instruction and responsive research and developmental activities.
In addition to, and in support of its mission and policies embodied in the charter, the University shall:
Provide a general education program that will promote national
identity, cultural consciousness, moral integrity and spiritual vigor;
2. Train the nation's manpower in the skills required by the national development;
3. Develop professions that will provide leadership for the nation; and
Advance knowledge through research work and apply new knowledge for
improving the quality of human life and responding effectively to
changing societal needs and conditions.
ommit to the highest standards of education, v
alue our stakeholders, S
trive for continual improvement of our products and services, and U
phold the University's tenets of Truth, Excellence, and Service to produce globally competitive and morally upright individuals.
The Campus shall endeavor to achieve the following goals:
1. Provide high quality instruction in order to produce skilled, morally upright, and globally competitive graduates;
2. Develop and pursue advanced research abilities through arts, sciences, and technology to support instruction; and
3. Develop and conduct extension activities that will empower local people and communities
Truth - Excellence - Service